The CDA training program meets the educational requirements to apply for a National Child Development Associate Credential.
There are no due dates for each payment. When you pay for the courses in CDA Module 1: Safe and Healthy Environment, you will receive access to those child care courses. Once you have completed those CDA courses, then process payment for CDA module 2 and we will activate the next set of child care classes in your student platform.
CDA Payment Plan Details
Module 1: Safe and Healthy Environment - 10 Hours (1 CEU) Tuition: $45
Module 2: Advancement of Physical and Intellectual Development - 21 hours (2.1 CEU) Tuition: $94
Module 3: Principles of Child Growth and Development - 15 hours (1.5 CEU) Tuition: $67
Module 4: Enhancement of Social and Emotional Development - 14 hours (1.4 CEU) Tuition: $63
Module 5: Observing and Recording Progress and Behavior of Children - 15 hours (1.5 CEU) Tuition: $67
Module 6: Positive Relationships with Families - 13 hours (1.3 CEU) Tuition: $58
Module 7: Effective Program Operation - 14 hours (1.4 CEU) Tuition: $63
Module 8: Commitment to Professionalism - 18 hours (1.8 CEU) Tuition: $81
The tuition to enroll in the full CDA training online is $399. The tuition for the payment plan is based on a per module fee. The CDA Training program includes the 120 hours of training required to apply for a CDA.
All courses are completely online. Nothing will be shipped.
1) ENROLLMENT IN THIS COURSE EXPIRES IN 12 MONTHS
2) Student enrollments are activated between 8 am and 9 pm PST, 7 days a week. It can take up to 30 minutes after enrollment for your courses to become active for access. However, in most cases it is within 5 minutes.
3) Enrollments submitted between 9 pm and 8 am (during the night) will be processed by 8:30 am the next morning.
4) Check your email for instructions to start the training. You will receive an email with the word PASSWORD in the subject line. Click on the link in the email, and use the log-in credential provided to access the course.
5) Attention Mobile Device Users! This training cannot be done on a mobile device. Cell phones and tablets do not have the required software to run the CDA courses. A computer with internet access is required to complete the online CDA training.
6) Some students may find that they need to download or update Shockwave, Flash player or Java.
7) Some students may find that they have to update their internet browser, this is most often the case when trying to using Internet Explorer. We recommend Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for the best results. Our student support staff is happy to assist students with troubleshooting should you encounter technical issues, and will provide common suggestions for solving problems that occur when normal browser maintenance or application updates need to occur.
8) Cancellations and refunds requested within 72 hours after enrollment are available for courses/programs that have NOT been accessed. Refunds and Cancellations will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
9) Once you log in and start a course, a refund is not available. After 72 hours, the payment credit can be transferred to a different training or to a new student if the training was not started by the original student for up to 30 days after enrollment.
10) Refunds are not available after 72 hours.
11) Refunds are not available for courses/programs that have been started.
12) Washington students must submit an evaluation form with a valid STARS ID number upon completion of the course and a certificate will be emailed to you. Certificates are prepared throughout the day, 7 days a week.
13) Completed courses are recorded in MERIT Monday through Friday, throughout the day continuously, between 8 am and 3 PM. If you complete your training in the evening or over the weekend, it will be recorded on the next business day during those hours.
14) During the last two weeks of December, expect longer processing times for enrollment and certificates due to the high volume enrollments and completed trainings during the year end rush. We recommend enrolling and completing your training prior to the end of December whenever possible.
Attention: The 120 hours of CDA training is the first step in obtaining the National CDA Credential. Once you have completed the CDA training, you will complete the rest of the CDA Credentialing process through the CDA Council of Professional Recognition. There is more information available at: http://www.cdastars.com/how-to-get-a-cda.html
Showing reviews 1-20 of 43 | Next
Posted by Ryan on 3rd Feb 2016
This course was great. I learned a great deal to create a better environment.
Posted by Ms. Mitchell on 12th Nov 2015
I am very pleased with this CDA Course. It works for my home and work schedule, and the courses are always simple and concise.
Posted by Kaylin on 8th Oct 2015
Was very easy to use and understand
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Jul 2015
Was very easy to use.
Posted by Brook Hallford on 30th Apr 2015
I love the ease of the website and the quality of the education you recieve. I also love that you can print your certificate after each completion.
Posted by Sonia on 24th Mar 2015
The training was easy to read and understand. I liked the pictures and highlighted words which was very useful and offered enhanced learning. I am so happy to have found your online training program. It meets my needs with the payment options as well as being convenient and accessible 24 hours a day.
Posted by Sonia on 23rd Mar 2015
I really enjoyed this module and the learning experience I gain to become successful now and in the future. It was easy to navigate and understand and the visuals gave it that real life experience. I chose this payment plan because it was affordable for my situation. One thing I would like to see changed is the possibility of another bundle package offered to customers that may have only purchased the pay as you go offer for the first module but then would like a savings of some kind as well. But again its affordable, educational and a great product that is life changing!
Posted by Unknown on 14th Mar 2015
I am quite pleased with the modules thus far. The opportunity 2 pay as I go is a true budget conscious feature. The questions within the modules were tricky at first because more than 1 correct answer is presented within the text. However I felt confident 2 take assessment upon completion. Thanks!
Posted by Unknown on 28th Nov 2014
I am a busy mom and Teacher. This product has been very easy to use with my busy life. I would and have recommended this product.
Posted by Greta on 25th Nov 2014
I searched for many different training courses before I decided to purchase this one. I am very pleased with my decision. I have already learned so much and I can go at my own pace. The customer service is very helpful & quick with responding.
Posted by Unknown on 30th Oct 2014
Thank you for providing such a great product!!!
Posted by Unknown on 18th Oct 2014
I found the listening and reading components to be helpful.
Posted by Robin Cole on 25th Aug 2014
Starting a daycare and having kids of my own it is nice to do school work at my own pace.
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Aug 2014
its a good class course to take if you want to enhance your education
Posted by Sandra on 1st Aug 2014
Hearing and reading the information worked well for me.
Posted by Janice on 6th May 2014
There is usually "room for improvement" in everything; however, I found this course to be well organized, concise, informational and don't have any suggestions for improvements. It has met my needs completely and I am looking forward to participating in all the Modules available.
Posted by Briana on 5th May 2014
Your trainings are always excellent, thank you. The voice accompanying the text has a much better tone than past trainings. The live chat is excellent and so fast!
Posted by Julie on 29th Apr 2014
All of the courses were helpful and taught me new things. I would like to apply the health and nutrition ideas mentioned in your trainings, to my current childcare program. I would like to plan more activities that involve the children practicing their counting and measuring by helping me prepare their snacks and meals.
Posted by Maria on 17th Apr 2014
Thank you for providing the course specially the live assistance both on the chat and phone were very helpful in guiding us step by step specially the phone operators were very knowledgeable and nice and did provided an excellent service.
Posted by Kayla on 11th Apr 2014
The health and safety of childern is a very valueable subject matter. I can use the information that I learned in this module in a practal way each day. For instance, I used the suggested techniques in a classroom setting to eduacte childern on the dangers of fire. I also spoke with families about the importance of establoishing a fire safely plan in thier homes.
Showing reviews 1-20 of 43 | Next