CDA Renewal Training Online ~ Payment Plan
45 hours (4.5 CEU) of Child Care Courses Online (8 modules)
The tuition to enroll in the CDA training program is $200. The tuition for the payment plan is based on a per module fee.
CDA Renewal Online Training Course Lists
PAYMENT PLAN DETAILS: There are no due dates for each payment. When you pay for the courses in Module 1: Safe and Healthy Environment, you will receive access to those child care courses . Once you have completed those courses, then process payment for module 2 and we will activate the next set of child care classes in your student platform. You must complete the child care courses in the order of the modules (ie module 1, then module 2, then module 3, etc.) Pay for each module as you go - No due dates for payments.
All courses are completely online. Nothing will be shipped.
1) ENROLLMENT IN THIS COURSE EXPIRES IN 12 MONTHS
2) Student enrollments are activated between 8 am and 9 pm PST, 7 days a week. It can take up to 30 minutes after enrollment for your courses to become active for access. However, in most cases it is within 5 minutes.
3) Enrollments submitted between 9 pm and 8 am (during the night) will be processed by 8:30 am the next morning.
4) Check your email for instructions to start the training. You will receive an email with the word PASSWORD in the subject line. Click on the link in the email, and use the log-in credential provided to access the course.
5) Attention Mobile Device Users! This training cannot be done on a mobile device. Cell phones and tablets do not have the required software to run the online In-service courses. A computer with internet access is required to complete the online In-service training.
6) Some students may find that they need to download or update Shockwave, Flash player or Java.
7) Some students may find that they have to update their internet browser, this is most often the case when trying to use Internet Explorer. We recommend Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for the best results. Our student support staff is happy to assist students with troubleshooting should you encounter technical issues, and will provide common suggestions for solving problems that occur when normal browser maintenance or application updates need to occur.
8) Cancellations and refunds requested within 72 hours after enrollment are available for courses/programs that have NOT been accessed. Refunds and Cancellations will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
9) Once you log in and start a course, a refund is not available. After 72 hours, the payment credit can be transferred to a different training or to a new student if the training was not started by the original student for up to 30 days after enrollment.
10) Refunds are not available after 72 hours.
11) Refunds are not available for courses/programs that have been started.
12) Washington students must submit an evaluation form with a valid STARS ID number upon completion of the course and a certificate will be emailed to you. Certificates are prepared throughout the day, 7 days a week.
13) Completed courses are recorded in MERIT Monday through Friday, throughout the day continuously, between 8 am and 3 PM. If you complete your training in the evening or over the weekend, it will be recorded on the next business day during those hours.
14) During the last two weeks of December, expect longer processing times for enrollment and certificates due to the high volume enrollments and completed trainings during the year end rush. We recommend enrolling and completing your training prior to the end of December whenever possible.
Posted by Jody Burnett on 18th Dec 2015
I am enjoying taking the course
Posted by Jody Burnett on 12th Dec 2015
I love being able to Renewal my CDA Online. It is helping to gov at my on schedule.
Posted by Elba on 13th Mar 2015
The training was that clear. The complete training is very helpful. It's work very well either if you are new in this field or just for refreshing information.
Posted by soumia dakri on 9th Nov 2014
It was easy to access and to use, I 'll tell my co-worckers about this web site. It more convenient
Posted by Leanna on 26th Sep 2014
The layout of the course, the pictures that went along with it.
The fact that they read it to you worked best for me. The questions in the middle of the topics, and at the end of each section. The fact that when I had trouble I could go to a chat room, when I was working on the week-end to get answers to technical support, or call the 1-800 during the week to get technical help.
I really like that I had options in payment. The training I choose I can pay for 1 module at a time and take up to a year to complete the training.
Posted by Jessica on 2nd May 2014
Overall, this was a great course. i like that it is self paced. it really meets my learning and testing style as well. the questions were clear, and came straight from the material! I look forward to taking more classes through your site!
Posted by Donna on 4th Feb 2014
The variety of examples and the repetition of concepts assisted my ability to retain the information. I liked the review questions after each segment.
Posted by Amy on 31st Jan 2014
I could visit the site when it was convenient for me. I was able to work at my own pace and didn't feel pressure from time limits.
Posted by Cindy on 29th Jan 2014
The parts of the training that worked best for me was being able to finish the training at my own pace and it was easy to comprehend.
Posted by Kristin on 29th Jan 2014
Being able to access my training at any time anywhere. Also being able to do it at my pace was very helpful!
Posted by Jessica on 28th Jan 2014
I believe this training was well informed. It gave me lots of information that I did not previously have. I really enjoyed the class on Health and Safety. I knew most of the information but this went more into depth.
Posted by Gail on 28th Jan 2014
Being able to complete the course from home and at whatever time of day suited my family/worklife best. Some of the questions on the test seemed as though there was more than one correct answer but only one was right.
Posted by Brandi on 14th Jan 2014
I like that live chat is on here to help any questions that I have and if no-one is online, then I can check my e-mails later that day to get help in a timely fashion.
Posted by Unknown on 1st Jun 2011
Love the payment plan option.