Online * Self-Paced CDA Courses Available 24/7
Open-Enrollment – Start on any date
The CDA training meets the educational requirements to apply for a National Child Development Associate Credential (CDA).
The tuition to enroll in the CDA training program is $399. The tuition for the CDA payment plan is based on a per module fee. The CDA Training program includes the 120 hours of CDA training required to apply for a CDA Credential.
This CDA training program includes the following:
All CDA courses are completely online. Nothing will be shipped.
1) ENROLLMENT IN THIS COURSE EXPIRES IN 12 MONTHS
2) Student enrollments are activated between 8 am and 9 pm PST, 7 days a week. It can take up to 30 minutes after enrollment for your courses to become active for access. However, in most cases it is within 5 minutes.
3) Enrollments submitted between 9 pm and 8 am (during the night) will be processed by 8:30 am the next morning.
4) Check your email for instructions to start the training. You will receive an email with the word PASSWORD in the subject line. Click on the link in the email, and use the log-in credential provided to access the course.
5) Attention Mobile Device Users! This training cannot be done on a mobile device. Cell phones and tablets do not have the required software to run the CDA courses. A computer with internet access is required to complete the online CDA training.
6) Some students may find that they need to download or update Shockwave, Flash player or Java.
7) Some students may find that they have to update their internet browser, this is most often the case when trying to using Internet Explorer. We recommend Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for the best results. Our student support staff is happy to assist students with troubleshooting should you encounter technical issues, and will provide common suggestions for solving problems that occur when normal browser maintenance or application updates need to occur.
8) Cancellations and refunds requested within 72 hours after enrollment are available for courses/programs that have NOT been accessed. Refunds and Cancellations will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
9) Once you log in and start a course, a refund is not available. After 72 hours, the payment credit can be transferred to a different training or to a new student if the training was not started by the original student for up to 30 days after enrollment.
10) Refunds are not available after 72 hours.
11) Refunds are not available for courses/programs that have been started.
12) Washington students must submit an evaluation form with a valid STARS ID number upon completion of the course and a certificate will be emailed to you. Certificates are prepared throughout the day, 7 days a week.
13) Completed courses are recorded in MERIT Monday through Friday, throughout the day continuously, between 8 am and 3 PM. If you complete your training in the evening or over the weekend, it will be recorded on the next business day during those hours.
14) During the last two weeks of December, expect longer processing times for enrollment and certificates due to the high volume enrollments and completed trainings during the year end rush. We recommend enrolling and completing your training prior to the end of December whenever possible.
Attention: The 120 hours of CDA training is the first step in obtaining the National CDA Credential. Once you have completed the CDA training, you will complete the rest of the CDA Credentialing process through the CDA Council of Professional Recognition. There is more information available at: http://www.cdastars.com/how-to-get-a-cda.html
Posted by Unknown on 14th Sep 2014
I was under the impression that this course was targeted at a Preschool demographic. I am disappointed that so many of the pictures and references show an older age group. Desks? in a childcare? This does not seem to fit my expectation of the course.
Posted by Sarita on 27th Aug 2014
The best aspect of this training for me was the flexibility. This training was the perfect fit for me due to that reason.
Posted by Heidi on 21st Aug 2014
Just the fact that I was able to do it all online, on my own time, at my own pace. I loved that I could stop and come back to a course later. I also loved that I was able to complete in my own time frame. I only took 2 months, which worked out great for me and what I wanted to achieve!
Posted by Lois on 12th Aug 2014
The fact that I am able to complete the class while sitting on my porch enjoying a lovely summer evening is HUGE! Thank you!
Posted by Donna on 7th Aug 2014
Thank You! I did it!!
Posted by Ashley on 31st Jul 2014
I like the convenience of being able to do this online at my own pace. I think the format is pretty easy to follow as well as the information.
Posted by Danielle on 18th Jun 2014
I have used successful solutions for years and have always enjoyed the flow and resources offered.
Posted by Unknown on 9th Jun 2014
I've enjoyed all courses being online and doing it at my own pace.
Posted by Kelsey on 6th Jun 2014
I liked that I could do it at my pace and that I could go back through if needed.
Posted by Karin Gsell on 1st Jun 2014
I started May 23 th with my first class! Today I finished my 11th assessment! June 1th!
I love the structure from the classes, and I can't wait to do the next tomorrow! I learned already a lot!
I only struggle a little bit with some new words, because my mother language is Swiss German.
I feel very happy and satisfied after every assessment
To do this school not in my language makes it very intens, I'm 54 years old! But, I work on it!!
Posted by Tessa on 19th May 2014
I love doing it at my own pace and if life happens, I can stop and start right where I left off.
Posted by jentry on 19th May 2014
I liked that the information was simple to understand yet provided me with a lot of info.
Posted by Rind on 7th May 2014
I love that it's available online any time I have time to do it. Also, I love that the training gave examples of teaching methods. It was easy to apply what I have learned at work that way.
Posted by Felicia on 29th Apr 2014
I like how the information repeated in different and similar scenarios. I appreciate the test your knowledge after the information and the review as well.
Posted by jentry on 17th Apr 2014
I really liked the voice that reads out loud as well as having the reading material so I could read along. I liked the crossword game, it was fun and easy. Live chat has been extremely fast at responding to any questions that I've had. Having someone to get help from is comforting.
Posted by Elizabeth on 10th Apr 2014
All the trainings were very helpful. It gave me ideas on how to introduce in a lesson when implementing culture.
Posted by Pam on 9th Apr 2014
All of the information in these modules were relevant and very informative. I feel that these courses have equipted me to perform my job with a high quality of competence!
Posted by Brittany on 7th Apr 2014
I enjoy the online learning style to complete my CDA and stars training. Thank you for providing online courses. I appreciate how quickly the people on Live Chat responded back to me regarding questions
Posted by Lisa on 7th Apr 2014
I loved that it was able to be read to me! That helped me alot!
Posted by Traci on 3rd Apr 2014
I enjoyed the class it was so helpful and it had a lot of info i could use.