To enroll in this course, click HERE.
120 Hours of CDA Training Online $385
Order All Units Now and Save!
CDA applicants must complete a full 120 hours of training for professional early childhood education.
This enrollment is for the 120 hours of training needed to apply for a CDA Credential.
- Unit 1: Planning a safe and healthy learning environment (15 hours)
- Unit 2: Advancing children's physical and intellectual development (15 hours)
- Unit 3: Supporting children's social and emotional development (15 hours)
- Unit 4: Building productive relationships with families (15 hours)
- Unit 5: Managing an effective program operation (15 hours)
- Unit 6: Maintaining a commitment to professionalism (15 hours)
- Unit 7: Observing and recording children's behavior (15 hours)
- Unit 8: Understanding principles of child development and learning (15 hours)
This course is designed to meet the educational requirements for the National CDA Credential. Once you complete all 8 Units, you will have the required formal education to apply for a Child Development Associate Credential.