Part-Time Employment Opportunity
We are currently interviewing for the position of Student Support Specialist.
To submit an application, go to https://www.cdastars.com/employment-18.html
Location: Vaughn, Washington (Key Center Area - Key Peninsula)
- All positions are on location not available for telecommuting.
- 30-35 hours per week
- We are a smoke free and perfume free office due to health concerns for staff.
- This is a clerical position and requires the ability to utilize Office applications to complete daily tasks. Employment candidate should be able to confidently and consistently use tools in applications to minimize grammar and spelling errors, and format documents properly. Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must.
- It is beneficial to be familiar with the early childhood industry but not a requirement to apply.
All employment positions with Successful Solutions require the following:
- Proficient with computer applications, including using at least 3 of the major Internet browsers; preparing documents in PowerPoint and Microsoft Word; using social media and Outlook. The job does require the ability to navigate between multiple Windows, and browsers, simultaneously. Computer keyboard shortcuts are extremely helpful.
- The ability to sit at a computer for extended periods. Standing work stations are available upon employees request.
- The ability to walk up and down a flight of stairs a couple times a day. Our office is on the second story.
- The ability to speak clearly on the phone
- Ethical, have integrity and is compliance focused
- Must be self-directed
- Exercise high level communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and deal with ambiguity
Successful Solutions is committed to providing Early Childhood Educators with the highest quality of online training in an easy to use format. Our team of trainers and student support staff ensure that CDA Candidates are supported in their efforts to earn the CDA Credential and further their careers in early childhood education. Local, state, and national guidelines are always adhered to, and guarantees that course content is applicable and relevant.
As an online training organization, we strive to provide personal service. We have made the commitment to not be an automated system, but instead provide the human connection and interaction that sets us apart from others. Student support is the number one aspect of this job, over and above everything. It is the critical component of our service. A Student Support Specialist conveys new or unfamiliar information in an easy-to-understand manner supporting our mission to create successful online learning experiences for early childhood professionals.
We have a unique work environment!
- Dogs can be found visiting the office on occasion.
- Some of the staff with young infants bring them to work part-time.
- Lunches and snacks are provided every day. Effort is made to accommodate for food preferences.
- Relaxed and supportive work environment.
- Super team of people that are positive and enjoy collaborating on projects.
- Learn more about us at www.cdastars.com