Florida Director Credential Renewal Training Online
Online * Self-Paced Courses Available 24/7
Open-Enrollment – Start on any date
45 Hours (4.5 CEU’s) Meets the core competencies outline for the Florida Director Credential Renewal
Offering the most comprehensive student support available in a web based learning environment.
Student Support available Eastern Time Monday-Friday 9:30 am-Midnight and Saturday-Sunday 11:00 am-Midnight.
All courses are completely online. Nothing will be shipped.
1) ENROLLMENT IN THIS COURSE EXPIRES IN 12 MONTHS
2) Student enrollments are activated between 8 am and 9 pm PST, 7 days a week. It can take up to 30 minutes after enrollment for your courses to become active for access. However, in most cases it is within 5 minutes.
3) Enrollments submitted between 9 pm and 8 am (during the night) will be processed by 8:30 am the next morning.
4) Check your email for instructions to start the training. You will receive an email with the word PASSWORD in the subject line. Click on the link in the email, and use the log-in credential provided to access the course.
5) Attention Mobile Device Users! This training cannot be done on a mobile device. Cell phones and tablets do not have the required software to run the online In-service courses. A computer with internet access is required to complete the online In-service training.
6) Some students may find that they need to download or update Shockwave, Flash player or Java.
7) Some students may find that they have to update their internet browser, this is most often the case when trying to using Internet Explorer. We recommend Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for the best results. Our student support staff is happy to assist students with troubleshooting should you encounter technical issues, and will provide common suggestions for solving problems that occur when normal browser maintenance or application updates need to occur.
8) Cancellations and refunds requested within 72 hours after enrollment are available for courses/programs that have NOT been accessed. Refunds and Cancellations will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
9) Once you log in and start a course, a refund is not available. After 72 hours, the payment credit can be transferred to a different training or to a new student if the training was not started by the original student for up to 30 days after enrollment.
10) Refunds are not available after 72 hours.
11) Refunds are not available for courses/programs that have been started.
12) Washington students must submit an evaluation form with a valid STARS ID number upon completion of the course and a certificate will be emailed to you. Certificates are prepared throughout the day, 7 days a week.
13) Completed courses are recorded in MERIT Monday through Friday, throughout the day continuously, between 8 am and 3 PM. If you complete your training in the evening or over the weekend, it will be recorded on the next business day during those hours.
14) During the last two weeks of December, expect longer processing times for enrollment and certificates due to the high volume enrollments and completed trainings during the year end rush. We recommend enrolling and completing your training prior to the end of December whenever possible.
Posted by Mary on 8th Feb 2016
Flexible and good course content
Posted by TERALLE on 20th Jan 2015
GREAT COURSE, THANK YOU!
Posted by Bonnie on 10th Oct 2014
Being able to do the lessons on my own time frame was great. Great program for the goal of renewal for my certification. Most of the material was review of information already gained to receive my directors credential.
Posted by jennifer antonio on 26th Sep 2014
I really enjoyed coarse I just wish when you took the test the questions you got wrong they show you what the right answer is. Other then that I like taking the coarse online!!
Posted by Patti on 26th Sep 2014
I appreciated being able to take the courses in my time-frame. I liked the way the categories were separated. The narrator was very explicit and understandable.
I used the Live Chat to get started on my courses and once again to ask about how to match the columns on a multiple choice question. (click & drag) I was very pleased with the response time and ability to accomplish my task. Very pleasant experience.
Posted by Alison on 23rd Jun 2014
I would also like to say, I enjoyed your program very much. It was easy to follow & complete.
Posted by JoAnn on 2nd May 2014
I really enjoyed this experience with your education program and I will return again and refer other professional to this web site.
Posted by Phyllis on 4th Feb 2014
Being able to work at my own pace and also being able to stop and then continue a training in the same place if I needed to stop in the middle of a training.
Posted by Judy on 28th Jan 2014
I would like you to know that I very much enjoyed the course! Even after many years in the field, I felt that I learned some great new ideas, information and perceptions.
Posted by Kelley on 24th Jan 2014
I think the questions at the end of each session was helpful.
Posted by Betty on 16th Jan 2014
I really learned alot from all the courses and will be able to implement the different strategies to enhance critical thinking among the students I teach. The overall aspects of the courses were fun, interesting and full of excitement. There was never a dull or boring moment, the pictures were very colorful and related to the subject matter which enticed you to learn and obtain the information.