SI!! El Curso de Cuidado Básico del Niño se puede tomar en línea.
Para mayor información , Hacer referencia a Las Hojas #5 y #8 del Cuestionario de Preguntas y Respuestas Frecuentes del Curso Básico del Niño.
Traducción al Idioma
La traducción de las páginas de nuestro sitio web STARS Básico para el Cuidado del Niño fue realizado por un profesional de la niñez temprana que habla español con fluidez. Sin embargo, Successful Solutions no es capaz de garantizar la exactitud, fiabilidad o actualidad de cualquier información traducida. Algunos archivos o elementos que no se pueden traducir, incluyendo videos, gráficos, fotografías y otros formatos de archivo. Esperamos que usted encontrará las traducciones de gran utilidad, si no totalmente completa. Cada intento se ha hecho para encontrar alternativas de español para los recursos allí donde la traducción no era posible.
1) ENROLLMENT IN THIS COURSE EXPIRES IN 6 MONTHS
2) Student enrollments are activated between 8 am and 9 pm PST, 7 days a week. It can take up to 30 minutes after enrollment for your courses to become active for access. However, in most cases it is within 5 minutes.
3) Enrollments submitted between 9 pm and 8 am (during the night) will be processed by 8:30 am the next morning.
4) Check your email for instructions to start the training. You will receive an email with the word PASSWORD in the subject line. Click on the link in the email, and use the log-in credential provided to access the course.
5) Attention Mobile Device Users! This training is not tested on mobile devices or designed to be used on a mobile device. We are unable to provide technical support if you are attempting to use a mobile device (cell phone, tablet, or any other device other than a computer). And though many students may find that they are able to use their mobile device to complete the course, this training was developed to be done on a computer. Use of a mobile device is at your own risk.
6) This course uses multi-media video presentations. You will be required to view videos on your computer or mobile device in order to complete this course. Some students may find that they need to download Shockwave, Flash player or Java to view videos.
7) Some students may find that they have to update their internet browser, or Java, in order to log into the course, this is most often the case when trying to use Internet Explorer. We recommend Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for the best results. Our student support staff is happy to assist students with troubleshooting should you encounter technical issues, and will provide common suggestions for solving problems that occur when normal browser maintenance or application updates need to occur.
8) Cancellations and refunds requested within 72 hours after enrollment are available for courses/programs that have NOT been accessed. Refunds and Cancellations will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
9) Once you log in and start a course, a refund is not available. After 72 hours, the payment credit can be transferred to a different training or to a new student if the training was not started by the original student for up to 30 days after enrollment.
10) Refunds are not available after 72 hours.
11) Refunds are not available for courses/programs that have been started.
12) Washington students must submit an evaluation form with a valid STARS ID number upon completion of the course and a certificate will be emailed to you. Certificates are prepared throughout the day, 7 days a week.
13) Completed courses are recorded in MERIT Monday through Friday, throughout the day continuously, between 8 am and 3 PM. If you complete your training in the evening or over the weekend, it will be recorded on the next business day during those hours.
14) During the last two weeks of December, expect longer processing times for enrollment and certificates due to the high volume enrollments and completed trainings during the year end rush. We recommend enrolling and completing your training prior to the end of December whenever possible.
Posted by Julibeth on 3rd Mar 2016
Es bueno el curso y tiene mucha información valiosa que ayuda a los educadores a estar más informados. Lo recomendaría 100% para aquellas personas que planean empezar una carrera o negocio en la educación infantil.
Posted by Unknown on 10th Jan 2016
i did it in two days . it was so helpful and i had always help which is amazing ...