Capacidad de leer y escribir temprana
Early Literacy (1 hour / .1 CEU)
Description of Training Session:
Esta lección discute la edad apropia para técnicas tempranas de leer y escribir, las áreas del conocimiento de la capacidad de leer y escribir, y las maneras de crear un ambiente bueno para leer y escribir.
- Language(s) used in training: Español
- In-Service Training Course Code: ECE 0102
- CDA Competency: Advancement of Physical and Intellectual Development [1 hour / .1 CEU]
- Washington STARS Credit: Curriculum Development[1 hour]
- Washington Core Competency: Content Area 2 Curriculum and Learning Environment [1 hour]
> Early Care & Education Professionals [1 hour]
- Oregon Core Body of Knowledge: Learning Environments & Curriculum [1 hour]
- Training Type: Annual Continuing Education
- Training Delivery Method: Online
CEU courses provided by Successful Solutions Professional Development LLC are offered in partnership with Smart Horizons, and can beapplied toward the educational requirements of a National CDA Credential or CDA Renewal as required by the CDA Council for Professional Recognition.
2) Student enrollments are activated between 8 am and 9 pm PST, 7 days a week. It can take up to 30 minutes after enrollment for your courses to become active for access. However, in most cases it is within 5 minutes.
3) Enrollments submitted between 9 pm and 8 am (during the night) will be processed by 8:30 am the next morning.
4) Check your email for instructions to start the training. You will receive an email with the word PASSWORD in the subject line. Click on the link in the email, and use the log-in credential provided to access the course.
5) Attention Mobile Device Users! This training cannot be done on a mobile device. Cell phones and tablets do not have the required software to run the online In-service courses. A computer with internet access is required to complete the online In-service training.
6) Some students may find that they need to download or update Shockwave, Flash player or Java.
7) Some students may find that they have to update their internet browser, this is most often the case when trying to use Internet Explorer. We recommend Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for the best results. Our student support staff is happy to assist students with troubleshooting should you encounter technical issues, and will provide common suggestions for solving problems that occur when normal browser maintenance or application updates need to occur.
8) Cancellations and refunds requested within 72 hours after enrollment are available for courses/programs that have NOT been accessed. Refunds and Cancellations will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
9) Once you log in and start a course, a refund is not available. After 72 hours, the payment credit can be transferred to a different training or to a new student if the training was not started by the original student for up to 30 days after enrollment.
10) Refunds are not available after 72 hours.
11) Refunds are not available for courses/programs that have been started.
12) Washington students must submit an evaluation form with a valid STARS ID number upon completion of the course and a certificate will be emailed to you. Certificates are prepared throughout the day, 7 days a week.
13) Completed courses are recorded in MERIT Monday through Friday, throughout the day continuously, between 8 am and 3 PM. If you complete your training in the evening or over the weekend, it will be recorded on the next business day during those hours.
14) During the last two weeks of December, expect longer processing times for enrollment and certificates due to the high volume enrollments and completed trainings during the year end rush. We recommend enrolling and completing your training prior to the end of December whenever possible.