CDA Renewal Training Online ~ Payment Plan
45 hours (4.5 CEU) of Child Care Courses Online (8 modules)
The tuition to enroll in the CDA training program is $200. The tuition for the payment plan is based on a per module fee.
CDA Renewal Online Training Course Lists
PAYMENT PLAN DETAILS: There are no due dates for each payment. When you pay for the courses in Module 1: Safe and Healthy Environment, you will receive access to those child care courses . Once you have completed those courses, then process payment for module 2 and we will activate the next set of child care classes in your student platform. You must complete the child care courses in the order of the modules (ie module 1, then module 2, then module 3, etc.) Pay for each module as you go - No due dates for payments.
- Module 1: Safe and Healthy Environment - (.6 CEU / 6 Hours) - Tuition: $30
- Module 2: Advancement of Physical and Intellectual Development - (.6 CEU / 6 Hours) - Tuition: $30
- Module 3: Principles of Child Growth and Development - (.5 CEU / 5 Hours) - Tuition: $25
- Module 4: Enhancement of Social and Emotional Development - (.5 CEU / 5 Hours) - Tuition: $25
- Module 5: Observing and Recording Progress and Behavior of Children - (.5 CEU / 5 Hours) - Tuition: $25
- Module 6: Positive Relationships with Families - (.6 CEU / 6 Hours)- Tuition: $30
- Module 7: Effective Program Operation (.6 CEU / 6 Hours) - Tuition: $30
- Module 8: Commitment to Professionalism - (.6 CEU / 6 Hours) - Tuition: $30
All courses are completely online. Nothing will be shipped.
2) Student enrollments are activated between 8 am and 9 pm PST, 7 days a week. It can take up to 30 minutes after enrollment for your courses to become active for access. However, in most cases it is within 5 minutes.
3) Enrollments submitted between 9 pm and 8 am (during the night) will be processed by 8:30 am the next morning.
4) Check your email for instructions to start the training. You will receive an email with the word PASSWORD in the subject line. Click on the link in the email, and use the log-in credential provided to access the course.
5) Attention Mobile Device Users! This training cannot be done on a mobile device. Cell phones and tablets do not have the required software to run the online In-service courses. A computer with internet access is required to complete the online In-service training.
6) Some students may find that they need to download or update Shockwave, Flash player or Java.
7) Some students may find that they have to update their internet browser, this is most often the case when trying to use Internet Explorer. We recommend Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for the best results. Our student support staff is happy to assist students with troubleshooting should you encounter technical issues, and will provide common suggestions for solving problems that occur when normal browser maintenance or application updates need to occur.
8) Cancellations and refunds requested within 72 hours after enrollment are available for courses/programs that have NOT been accessed. Refunds and Cancellations will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
9) Once you log in and start a course, a refund is not available. After 72 hours, the payment credit can be transferred to a different training or to a new student if the training was not started by the original student for up to 30 days after enrollment.
10) Refunds are not available after 72 hours.
11) Refunds are not available for courses/programs that have been started.
12) Washington students must submit an evaluation form with a valid STARS ID number upon completion of the course and a certificate will be emailed to you. Certificates are prepared throughout the day, 7 days a week.
13) Completed courses are recorded in MERIT Monday through Friday, throughout the day continuously, between 8 am and 3 PM. If you complete your training in the evening or over the weekend, it will be recorded on the next business day during those hours.
14) During the last two weeks of December, expect longer processing times for enrollment and certificates due to the high volume enrollments and completed trainings during the year end rush. We recommend enrolling and completing your training prior to the end of December whenever possible.