CDA Renewal Training Online - Infant and Toddler
All courses are completely online. Nothing will be shipped.
With Successful Solutions online CDA renewal courses, your classroom has no walls. eLearning courses are flexible—you can choose when and where you study. You can complete the online courses, at your own pace, in the convenience of your home, at work, or the library.
Nexport Campus: E-Learning courseware is provided in partnership with Smart Horizons. The Nexport Campus online platform is a fully automated, self-study training that is available 24/7.
- Narrator that reads the course content as you follow along
- No text books to purchase - coursework is completely online
- Fully automated course keeps track of your progress, and resumes you to right where you left off
- Certificates are available for individual 1-3 hour courses in the training platform immediately upon completion of the course
- An automated certificate for the full 45-hours of training is available in the training platform upon completion of the full tuition option
- Full tuition option for 45 hours of training is $200.00
- Pay-As-You-Go Option is based on a per module fee, each module is a different price according to the number of hours of training in the module
- Enrollment in this course expires in 12 months from the date of payment for each enrollment. Extensions for expired training accounts are $150 per year.
- The 45 hours of CDA training is the first step in renewing the National CDA Credential. Once you have completed the CDA renewal training, you will complete the rest of the renewal process through the CDA Council of Professional Recognition.
Applying for your CDA Renewal
- Download a Renewal Procedures Guide for free on the CDA Council website. If you would like a printed CDA Renewal Procedures Guide to be mailed to you, please call the Council at 800-424-4310.
- Gather required documentation. Detailed instructions and forms are provided in the CDA Renewal Procedures Guide.
- Apply for the CDA Renewal. Once you meet all requirements, you are ready to fill out and submit your CDA Renewal Application. To apply for CDA renewal online the fee is $125 and to apply for CDA renewal by mail the fee is $150. Remember: You may submit your CDA Renewal Application as early as six months prior to the expiration date of your CDA Credential.
- If you are applying for Preschool, Infant/Toddler or Family Child Care, we recommend applying for CDA renewal online. You will be able to upload your documents directly into your online application, submit payment electronically, track your progress and contact the Council through the Messages feature.
- You may also renew your CDA Credential by mailing in a paper application. If applying on paper, please mail complete Renewal Application with required documentation and payment to: Council for Professional Recognition 2460 16th St. NW, Washington, DC 20009-3547
- Upon receipt of the application, full payment and supporting documents, Council staff will review the materials to make a credentialing decision. If the materials are incomplete or do not meet requirements, the Council will notify the CDA Renewal Candidate and they will be given the opportunity to resolve the problem within a specified time period.